Per CDC While Dining In or Taking Out (Pursuant to EO 2020-34 Building) on COVID-19 Successes
- STAY Home if you are sick or if you or your family was sick or was exposed to the virus.
- Consider take out if possible, especially if you are at high risk for severe illness including adults 65 or older & people of any age with serious underlying health conditions.
- Consider dining in during off-peak hours.
- Do not touch eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Wash your hands or use an alcohol-based sanitizer before & after eating.
- Customers are not allowed to serve their own food. Bottle water will be available for purchase, ask a food server for water, or you bring your nondisposable water bottles.
- After leaving the restaurant, use sanitizer. When you get home, wash your hands with soap & water for 20 sec.
- We will be enforcing these guidelines & have the right to refuse service to anyone if they are not observed. Thank you for your cooperation.
Protective measures to protect the public & our employees
- We will operate with limited dining capacity only: number of guests dining in will be limited to 10 people or less at a time (indoor) while observing physical distancing.
- Physical distancing will be observed while dining. Tables will be limited to keep 6 feet apart.
- Physical contact with food servers is minimized or avoided. Please throw out your leftover food, plates, utensils after use. “Self-serve” take-out boxes will be provided for leftove food items.
- Masks will be used by employees in food service areas to ensure protection for both customers & employees.
- Cleaning, disinfection & ventilation will be intensified on food contact surfaces after each customer use.
- We will not allow customers to serve their own food. Bottled water will be available for purchase, ask for water or you may bring your own non-disposable water bottles.
- As usual, frequent handwashing instructions are given to our employees & symptom screening observed prior to the start of their shift.
- If you enter our restaurant, you agree to be subjected to follow CDC guidelines. We have the right to refuse service to anyone if they are not observed. Thank you.